Concrete Diamond Saw Blades are used by concrete contractors, demolition contractors, high volume paver contractors, and general commercial contractors for better diamond blade speed and life in concrete cutting applications.
Concrete saw blades are used for cutting concrete, hard concrete, hard concrete with reinforced bar, block, brick, hard brick, pavers, clay pavers and field stones. Concrete diamond saw blades are intended to withstand hard use. Although a concrete blade provides better speed and longevity, they are designed for cutting a limited variety of materials.
We supply a variety of concrete blades from your standard Tradesman blade through to your Premium Arix Mature Concrete blade.
105, 115, 125, 180, 230, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500 and 600mm diameter blades.
We also stock 350mm diameter x 10mm wide x 10mm high combination concrete/asphalt diamond blades.
Why You Should Buy Concrete Diamond Blades From South Pacific Diamond Tools
- We are pleased to offer you with expert advice on selecting the right Concrete Diamond Blades for your particular application
- We source diamond tools from all over the world to match top performance with competitive prices
- We are able to offer you custom tools for situations where a standard tool is not suitable
- You will enjoy quick delivery from our extensive stock
- Great service from our friendly, knowledgeable
- Feel free to visit our showroom if you prefer to talk face to face, or just need to collect your order personally
Safety – Protect yourself and others from:
- Dust – Wear respirator or appropriate face mask. Restrict others from the vicinity
- Rotating Cutting Tools – Wear protective clothing, steel toecaps, hard hat, gloves etc.
- Flying debris – Wear eye protection
- Industrial Noise – Protect your hearing with ear plugs
Correct Operation – Understanding how to look after Concrete Diamond Blades will reward you with faster cutting and longer life. Water will cool the blade, lubricate when cutting and suppress dust. Protect your blade from impact and thermal shock caused by quenching a hot blade
At South Pacific Diamond Tools Ltd, we pride ourselves on quality. A premium quality diamond blade is not cheap however, you need to decide what is more important. The initial cost of the blade or total cutting costs. For large jobs or regular use, a top quality blade may actually be less expensive than several cheaper blades. Our blades have 10mm high segments. Choose a blade that matches closely as possible to the material you are cutting.
Contact us for guidance if unsure.
We now stock 8mm wide x 10mm high segmented blades for very hard concrete, High MPA/McCallum Chip and also a combination blade for mature concrete/asphalt.
Our concrete/asphalt 8mm wide blades have 4 protection tips that protect the other segments during the under cutting on this material. It is very important to put protection tips on for working performance and safety from any breakage on the segment. These blades are widely used by the ultra-fibre/cable laying contractors.