Electroplated diamond saw blades are designed for cutting through brittle natural stones like medium to soft marble, fiberglass and onyx. By electroplating the diamonds to the saw blade, the blade can be thinner, resulting in faster, safer, and chip-free cutting of fragile materials.
Starting from 22mm diameter through to 350mm diameter.
Why You Should Buy Electroplated Diamond Blades From South Pacific Diamond Tools
- We are pleased to offer you with expert advice on selecting the right Electroplated Diamond Blades for your particular application
- We source diamond tools from all over the world to match top performance with competitive prices
- We are able to offer you custom tools for situations where a standard tool is not suitable
- You will enjoy quick delivery from our extensive stock
- Great service from our friendly, knowledgeable
- Feel free to visit our showroom if you prefer to talk face to face, or just need to collect your order personally
Safety – Protect yourself and others from:
- Dust – Wear respirator or appropriate face mask. Restrict others from the vicinity
- Rotating Cutting Tools – Wear protective clothing, steel toecaps, hard hat, gloves etc.
- Flying debris – Wear eye protection
- Industrial Noise – Protect your hearing with ear plugs
Correct Operation – Understanding how to look after Electroplated Diamond Blades will reward you with faster cutting and longer life. Water will cool the blade, lubricate when cutting and suppress dust. Protect your blade from impact and thermal shock caused by quenching a hot blade
At South Pacific Diamond Tools Ltd, we pride ourselves on quality. A premium quality diamond blade is not cheap however, you need to decide what is more important. The initial cost of the blade or total cutting costs. For large jobs or regular use, a top quality blade may actually be less expensive than several cheaper blades. Our blades have 10mm high segments. Choose a blade that matches closely as possible to the material you are cutting.
Contact us for guidance if unsure.