We stock a variety of Grinding Cups used on Angle Grinders, Satellite and Meteor ranging from 80mm to 250mm. These are suitable for Concrete, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Slate, Product Removal (glue, silicon) etc.
We also stock a Multi-cutter Grinding cups for when you need the right wheel for more than one type of job.
Contact us now for more details of the type of product we have in stock. If you require a bigger sized Grinding Cup Wheels or a specific product, contact us as we may be able to help.
All items ex stock are available for pickup or overnight courier.
Why You Should Buy Grinding Cups From South Pacific Diamond Tools
- We are pleased to offer you with expert advice on selecting the right Grinding Cups for your particular application
- We source diamond tools from all over the world to match top performance with competitive prices
- We are able to offer you custom tools for situations where a standard tool is not suitable
- You will enjoy quick delivery from our extensive stock
- Great service from our friendly, knowledgeable
- Feel free to visit our showroom if you prefer to talk face to face, or just need to collect your order personally
Safety – Protect yourself and others from:
- Dust – Wear respirator or appropriate face mask. Restrict others from the vicinity
- Rotating Cutting Tools – Wear protective clothing, steel toecaps, hard hat, gloves etc.
- Flying debris – Wear eye protection
- Industrial Noise – Protect your hearing with ear plugs
Correct Operation – Understanding how to look after Grinding Cups will reward you with faster cutting and longer life. Water will cool the blade, lubricate when cutting and suppress dust. Protect your blade from impact and thermal shock caused by quenching a hot blade
At South Pacific Diamond Tools Ltd, we pride ourselves on quality. A premium quality diamond blade is not cheap however, you need to decide what is more important. The initial cost of the blade or total cutting costs. For large jobs or regular use, a top quality blade may actually be less expensive than several cheaper blades. Our blades have 10mm high segments. Choose a blade that matches closely as possible to the material you are cutting.
Contact us for guidance if unsure.