Wet polishing pads are designed for use on jobs where running pads wet or dry is possible. The unique pattern also provides flexibility for complex shapes. Velcro backing for simple pad changing. Polishing Pad intended for polishing on Granite, Marble and Stone.
100mm dia. 50 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 100 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 200 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 400 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 800 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 1500 Grit $30.50
100mm dia. 3000 Grit $30.50
Why You Should Buy Wet Polishing Pads From South Pacific Diamond Tools
- We are pleased to offer you with expert advice on selecting the right Wet Polishing Pads for your particular application
- We source diamond tools from all over the world to match top performance with competitive prices
- We are able to offer you custom tools for situations where a standard tool is not suitable
- You will enjoy quick delivery from our extensive stock
- Great service from our friendly, knowledgeable
- Feel free to visit our showroom if you prefer to talk face to face, or just need to collect your order personally
Safety – Protect yourself and others from:
- Dust – Wear respirator or appropriate face mask. Restrict others from the vicinity
- Rotating Cutting Tools – Wear protective clothing, steel toecaps, hard hat, gloves etc.
- Flying debris – Wear eye protection
- Industrial Noise – Protect your hearing with ear plugs
Correct Operation – Understanding how to look after Wet Polishing Pads will reward you with faster cutting and longer life. Water will cool the blade, lubricate when cutting and suppress dust. Protect your blade from impact and thermal shock caused by quenching a hot blade
At South Pacific Diamond Tools Ltd, we pride ourselves on quality. A premium quality diamond blade is not cheap however, you need to decide what is more important. The initial cost of the blade or total cutting costs. For large jobs or regular use, a top quality blade may actually be less expensive than several cheaper blades. Our blades have 10mm high segments. Choose a blade that matches closely as possible to the material you are cutting.
Contact us for guidance if unsure.